Tuesday 1 June 2010

A few building's I've been meaning to post on for a while, more images of each of which can be found here.

First the unmanned Falconbrook Pumping Station in Wandsworth which has the ubiquitous blue gates etc and I believe is still in operation. I say this because what, really, are the chances of it surviving for long without it's original purpose? But, on the other hand, if Urban Splash can take on Park Hill, why shouldn't George Wimpy make sixty four one bedroom flats out of this beauty?



Next up...a Miesian box near the Wandsworth Municiple rubbish dump (which will feature in it's own right on these pages shortly...)




And lastly Lockyer House near Putney Bridge. A very crisply detailed sort of brick-brutalism set around an attractive and quite spacious internal courtyard (pictured).


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post!!Thank you for sharing this info with us.
    Keep updating I would like to know more updates on this topic
    Very useful content, I would like to suggest this blog to my friends.
    House Extension in Pimlico

    ReplyDelete