Tuesday 4 October 2011

Video Games

Like millions of others I'm very much enjoying Lana Del Rey's 'Video Games' but have to ask - is it really possible to whistle someone's name??

On the subject of gaming...finally completed Mario Galaxy II, having committed to it more hours than I could in good concience graph against those spent with my family, helping the poor or on my continuing professional development...however it helped me de-stress and now it's done I'm turning to Angry Birds as succor for the insomnia.

I think my previous post on Mario is in every conceivable way backed up by the success of Angry Birds which I attribute to the absolute predicability of the modelled world, gravity, velocity etc vs the fuzziness of the - admittedly virtuosic - Mario.

No comments:

Post a Comment